The High Performance Coach and Recruiter
Measurably Increase Your Productivity In Season
For Yourself and Your Staff
If you’re looking to gain control, get focused, and hit your goals with far less wasted time, energy, and stress—while being genuinely excited about your program and recruiting, visiting this page and taking action will create a powerful ripple of change for your future.
This 90 Day Execution System Is For You If:
- You are the kind of coach who reads all the books, goes to all the seminars, and subscribes to blogs and podcasts but isn’t sure how to apply what you’ve learned to real-life situations.
- You are applying maximum energy and effort to everything, and it’s just through brute force and grinding it out that allows you to get a little more than your peers and competitors. So there’s maximum effort, but you are still nowhere near the capacity of what you really can achieve.
- You get easily distracted, procrastinate, or waste a lot of time on the internet, social media, or phone.
- Have a hard time prioritizing your to-do list.
- You tend to start your day by taking care of the emergencies first.
- You have so many things to do because of all the hats you wear, and you don’t even know where to start sometimes.
- There is a lack of clarity in your department regarding who is responsible for what.
- You waste a lot of time transitioning from one task to another.
What separates you from the life you desire is not a lack of knowledge, intellect, strategy, or ideas – it’s a lack of execution.
You Owe it To Yourself, Your Family, & Your Livelihood to Ask Yourself the Following:
- What is it currently costing you to run your program?
- What price do you put on missing time with your family because you “have to work” and the guilt you feel?
- What price do you put on sleepless nights worrying about a million things?
- What is it worth to you to stay trapped in that cycle?
- When will enough be enough?
NOW, ASK YOURSELF . . .
What if just one strategy or piece of advice I share with you helps you break free from the daily distractions to get more done, in less time, with less stress, leaving you with spare hours every week to start enjoying more work/life balance again?
This program is for you if you’re a head or assistant coach looking to take back control of your energy, attention, focus, and time while achieving more success, finding better recruits, and achieving a manageable work/life balance.
You can be smart and have access to lots of information and great ideas, be well connected, work hard, and have lots of natural talent, but in the end, you have to execute on the right things. Execution is the single most significant differentiator between programs that win and lose in the competitive arena or with recruits.
Think about the areas in your life where you’ve fallen short, accomplished less than you desire, or less than you feel you’re capable of achieving. The barrier standing between you and the life you are capable of living is a lack of consistent execution. Effective execution is the path to accomplishing the things you desire.
By the end of this program,
- have an accessible, adaptable, and repeatable daily execution system working for you within your program
You’ll be able to quickly prioritize all of the decisions and tasks on your list and hone in on the handful of projects and activities that will make the most significant impact towards helping you achieve your goal.
- regain some work/life balance
Are you getting a lot of grief from your spouse or significant other because you are not home enough? Let us help.
- achieve more than others, with less effort & more confidence
Having a system that allows you to operate effortlessly, at maximum speed within your program is critical for success.
- stay one step ahead of your competition
If you can’t keep up with your competitor’s ability to get things done, win games, and gain commitments from recruits faster than they can, they will continue to progress in their coaching career. In contrast, you will continue to spin in a vicious circle.
- access a measurement system to quickly and effectively make adjustments to your plan
You can rapidly adapt and adjust your strategy and actions when you see what’s working and what’s not in your program or recruiting. The goal is that you won’t waste days, weeks, or months going in the wrong direction, wasting countless hours and money.
As a founding member, you will have saved $200 by joining now vs. later.
I am launching this program in this format for the first time. Over the summer, when I launch again, the cost will go up.
Then one additional payment of $100. (Save $200 by joining now as a founding member)e $200 by joining now as a founding member)ENROLL NOW
Are you wonder if you’ll have time to do this? I bet you are.
The classic paradox of the busy coach is not having time to put systems in place to help them save time. I’ve heard this from thousands of clients I’ve helped.
This is not a typical course with 100 videos to watch. This is a High-Performance Execution System, which means less learning more doing. As part of the program, the action you’ll be taking is working ON your Program. You are already doing the work and putting in the hours. I will show you a better way to work without it taking more of your time.
All the training material is available online to learn at your own pace, on the go, at work, or at home. You have lifetime access to all the material, so you can choose to go through the program as quickly as possible or slow things down and work at your own pace. It’s up to you.
During this program, much of your time will be spent working towards the most critical aspects of your program or recruiting using the robust framework of the program.
What’s Inside of The High Performance Coach and Recruiter
A fail-proof and flexible system that shows you step-by-step how to take back control of your time, energy, and attention.
Support and Accountability
Bring us your challenges and revelations. Get clarity on any lingering questions, and ensure that your most important projects move ahead.
These checklists, scripts, exercises, audio training, and ready-to-use resources will solve your most common pain points around time and set you up for massive momentum and long-term success.
"Fast Start" Training Video Series
Installing Your Championship Mindset
First, we will start with the “6 inches between your ears” because the mental game is the underlying key to your success with the program. In this fast start module, I’ll show you:
- The four phases of change (and how to skip straight to the third phase where progress happens)
- Avoiding the two major mindset pitfalls when you commit to making a significant change or when building a new habit
- Identifying your starting point and the right strategies to get you to your goals
- Building the momentum for the official start of the program so that you’re ready and excited to hit the ground running.
What's Inside the 7 Mastery Modules
This is what sets high-performing coaches apart from their competition and where you anchor yourself to a starting point where REAL transformation can begin.
Like you and your athletes look at the game film to review their performance, this will be your game film.
- We’ll walk you through the five main pillars of running a successful program, so you can get crystal clear on the areas you’ll immediately want to start working on in your first 90 days.
- I’ll show you how to diagnose where the most significant opportunities for improvement are.
- Suppose you struggle with wondering what you should be doing now, how to grow your program going forward, or what systems you should implement. This module will give you the answers.
- This module has people rushing into the student community and proclaiming how they feel a truck-sized weight has been lifted off their shoulders.
Module 1: The Strategy Phase
Module 2: The Achievement Phase
Module 3: The Execution Phase
Module 4: The Coach Scorecard System
Module 5: Elimination
Module 6: The Keys to High Performance
Module 7: High Performance Coach and Recruiter Mastery
The High Performance Coach Challenge Series - (This is Amazing!)
The High-Performance Coach and Recruiter Challenge Series is a daily text message series developed to take coaches who have never been exposed to the High-Performance Coach and Recruiter process and successfully walk them through their first 90-day experience with confidence.
These daily training emails or videos are short, focused, and full of value. They provide targeted instruction at appropriate times throughout your first 90-day cycle.
With these daily videos, you’ll never be confused about what to do or when to do it.
The High Performance Coach Community
You’ll be able to tap into an incredible tribe of coaches from around the country, in all divisions, sports, and at different stages of their coaching career. Ask questions, get feedback, and connect with fellow coaches online in the private Facebook Community.
When you enroll as a founding member during this special, limited time period,
The High Performance Coach and Recruiter
(A $997 Value)
7 Mastery Modules
Learn powerful strategies and daily practices for improving your performance in all you do.
The High Performance Coach Challenge Series90 days of morning motivational, mindset, or instructional text message audios meant to provide targeted instruction at appropriate times through the course.
Private Coaching & Support GroupJoin this group of like-minded coached to get your questions answered, and get the support and accountability you need to move closer to accomplishing your goals!
ResourcesGain access to exclusive proprietary tools and exercises customized for each lesson
Plus, These Bonuses will Help You Finish What You Start, Get Next Level Energy, and Stay Focused on Making Progress!
The Follow-Through Formula
Stop the madness of a dozen half-finished projects. With the help of The Follow-Through Formula, you’ll learn the exact strategies to get more done than you ever thought possible.
(A $49 Value)
High Performance Energy Blueprint
In the Energy Blueprint, you will learn to cultivate and sustain heightened energy levels -- mentally, emotionally, and physically. If we can increase your energy, we can improve your performance!
(A $99 Value)
Free to Focus
You’ll learn to eliminate distractions, gain mental clarity, and work in a ‘flow state’ for hours every day...
(A $47 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- How To Work In A ‘Flow State’ - The Most Productive Human State Possible
- How To Use Your Brain’s Full Potential
- The 6 Steps To Eliminate Distractions From Social Media, Smartphone, The Internet, etc.
My name is Mandy Green. I'm a mom, a long time college soccer coach, Dan Tudor's National Recruiting Coordinator, and an expert in productivity.
I'm on a mission to help high-achieving coaches work smarter so they can achieve their goals in just a fraction of the time.
I've worked with head coaches and assistants in all sports and all divisions.
Building A Successful Program Is Hard Work And There Are Days When It Can Feel Like Your Program Is Running You, Instead Of The Other Way Around.
I was making my job as a college coach much harder than it needed to be.
At the very beginning of my coaching career, I was just doing the basics.
You probably got the same advice that I did. Just start and learn as you go, follow your dreams, work really hard, be passionate, focus on your strengths, practice a lot, be grateful, and stick to it.
All of it was great advice. But it wasn’t working for me as the years went on.
Wearing so many hats inside my program was taking its toll and leading me into a tornado of uncertainty where I was questioning every decision and action I was taking.
I began to wonder if all the hard work I was putting into my program and recruiting would ever be returned.
I had no way of prioritizing the never-ending list of things on my plate and it felt like I was sprinting through each day only to get to the end without any sense of accomplishment or knowing if I made any progress towards my goals.
I had no “defense mechanism” and system for tracking my return on effort with my daily actions.
I could sense that slowly, but surely, the ambition, energy and passion that once felt so great for when I first started to coach start was starting to fade and my mind was filling with self-doubt and indecision.
I was in a vicious cycle I couldn’t see a way out.
I just wasn't productive enough.
My productivity was maybe a 5 out of 10 on a consistent basis on a good day- not nearly enough to achieve big things at home and at work.
On a daily basis, I would procrastinate for hours or get distracted by meaningless things like social media.
And on those days where I did get myself to work, I didn't really know with confidence if the tasks and projects I worked on would make an impact.
I realized that reaching that next level of success and potential, joy, fulfillment and performance in my life was going to require an entirely new level of thinking, a whole new level and set of habits, and a different level of accountability.
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll as a founding member today:
The High Performance Coach and Recruiter - 997$ Value
- The Follow-Through Formula - $47 Value
- High Performance Energy Blueprint - $99 Value
- Free to Focus - $47 Value
Total Value: $1190
But when you enroll today as a founding member, you’ll get access to everything for just: $200. (Save $200 by joining now as a founding member)
2 Monthly Payments of
A One-Time Payment of
$200PAY IN FULL
90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
TRY THE HIGH PERFORMANCE COACH AND RECRUITER WITH OUR ACTION TAKER’S 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Don’t love it?
Here's my guarantee: Participate fully in The High Performance Coach and Recruiter. Watch each of the training and do the exercises.
If you aren’t completely satisfied by your results after 90 days, just show me your completed exercises - so I know you went through the program - and you’ll receive a prompt and courteous refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
What our most successful students asked before joining The High Performance Coach and Recruiter
Do I really need to spend money on something like this?
I can’t afford this in my budget right now.
How will I do this program if I don’t have much time, I am in the middle of my season, I have kids, I teach, or insert all of the other things you have going on in your life. (I get it, it’s alot)
How will this help improve our program and my experience each day as a coach?
Do I have to use technology or adopt a new calendar or to-do list system to benefit from this course?
How much time does it take to do the course each week?
Is all the content available now for me to get started?
What if I don't like the program, can I get a refund?
Can The High Performance Coach and Recruiter help me stay focused on the important priorities and goals I’ve already identified?
Your time is precious. Your dreams are important.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain
This is designed to give you the skills, strategies, systems, and support that shows you step-by-step how to take back control of your energy, attention, discipline, and especially your time.
Still thinking about it?
The High Performance Coach and Recruiter is PERFECT for you if…
- Your a coach who wants to make a big impact in this profession and with the athletes you work with.
- Your a coach who struggles with procrastination, getting distracted, or wastes a lot of time on your phone or social media and wants to fix it once and for all.
- There is a lack of clarity as to what to prioritize on your never ending to-do list.
- You are into personal development, have already bought all of the books or courses but have failed to implement much if any of it.
- You tend to start your day with so many things to do but you don't know where to start so you take care of the emergencies first and never end up getting to your needle moving tasks.
- If you’re someone who knows you’ve only just scratched the surface of what you’re personally capable of achieving and you still have a lot to give, then the High Performance Coach and Recruiter is for you.
- If you’re someone who knows the next year is loaded with big opportunities for you, but you need to execute well to make them happen, then this program is for you.
DON'T MISS OUT
Registration for The High Performance Coach and Recruiter will close on Sunday December 12th at 11:59 EST. Our first live session will be on Monday December 13th. at 12pm EST. There will be recordings if you can't make it live.