ATTN: OVERWHELMED COLLEGE COACHES
The Busy Coach Planner is for College Coaches who want to achieve sustainable success while making a positive impact with the athletes you work with - by controlling the chaos of your days and conquering what matters most.
Building a successful program is REALLY HARD without the right plan of attack!
Especially if your approach has been random.
I've never seen a powerhouse program built on randomness.
Let me ask you, if you repeated a typical day as a coach every day for the next year, realistically, where would you end up?
Would you reach the next level and accomplish all of your goals?
Or will you will just rinse and repeat your results from this last year?
Is that a good thing?
My guess is that because you are on this page, you are looking to do bigger and better in 2023.
As we head into a new year, just think about this...
What got your here, won't get you there.
If Nothing Changes,
If you attempt to do the same thing day by day next year as you did this year, why should you expect your program, team, and your recruiting to get bigger, better, and more successful?
The truth is: Working harder or working even longer days is NOT the answer to becoming a high performance coach.
If you will follow the simple formula I give you, I promise you will unlock levels of performance and time ownership you never knew were possible.
You want to be the best coach you can be and have a stellar program so you win on game days and have long-term success.
Instead, you’re working all the time and feel like you’re never really getting ahead.
As a college coach, you know that the key to success on game day is winning those Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Thursdays, since most days are for practice, recruiting, and office work.
Your ability as a coach to think, work, and create faster, smarter, and with a more innovative edge will differentiate you from your competition. But sometimes it's hard to know where to start.
You’ve tried working more hours and doing more things but end up feeling like you’re never really getting ahead.
You're buried in a mountain of emails.
You spend a good chunk of your day getting pulled in a million different directions and a lot of tasks get left unfinished.
In my opinion the biggest problem is, most coach are so “busy” doing work that doesn’t matter and doesn’t drive any real results…
That they can't make the time to step back and find the key levers that will get them to the next level.
In other works . . .
They're too busy to be successful!
The bottom line?
To build and sustain a successful program and career, you need to shift out of a “work ethic” mindset and develop your “results ethic.”
Because no matter what Division you’re in, what sport your coach, or how “busy” you think you are right now…
IF you have the right framework to work from,
I guarantee you could more easily control the chaos of your days and conquer what matters most.
Yes, you need to work hard to get the results you want, but when you take the time to plan, prioritize, and organize like I teach you through this planning system, you will be working smarter than most of your competitors, which will lead to better results and in the long run you will save yourself a lot of wasted time and energy.
BUSY COACH PLANNER
The Busy Coach Performance Planner is the only planner designed specifically for college coaches. It's based on my 23 year career as a coach and my own personal study of high performers.
The planner will provide a system of prompts and questions that will help you focus on your most important projects and core tasks, and to implement and record important information.
In this 90 day daily planner you will be able to-
- Express Gratitude
- Set Your Goals
- Build Relationships
- Keep track of your appointments
- Prioritize your recruiting, social media, team, administrative, and personal things to do
- Evaluate your performance at the end of the day so you can make improvements
- Control your email
With this planner, you'll feel upbeat and organized as you work towards achieving your dreams. It's the perfect tool for any college coach who wants to increase their productivity and achieve success with disciplined action every single day.I WANT THE ONLY PLANNER MADE FOR COLLEGE COACHES >>
When you have a better plan to attack the day with, you’re guaranteed to:
- Feel incredible - because you’re in control, you’re on the offense, and you trust yourself to operate at your best level
- Get time back - more time than you thought possible
- Gain radical clarity - you’ll know what to do all the time and how to do it
- Increase your self-confidence - see yourself moving forward and knocking down milestones
- Establish your superstar reputation - people will rely on you, they’ll look to you as a leader
WHAT IF YOU COULD…
- Tune out distractions and get working on the things that will move the needle forward on those projects that seem to go unfinished.
- Eliminate hours a day of drudge work
- Get 10-30 hours of your week back so you can do more of what you love
- Get massive clarity on your priorities
- Leverage the most important tasks that yield the biggest results
- No more end of day freak outs asking, “What did I even accomplish today?!”
- Have a way to eliminate things that aren’t working or are draining your energy.
YOU’VE TRIED IT THIS WAY.
- You’ve tried working more hours but had no luck because it has never helped you actually get ahead.
- You try distracting yourself on your phone but end up feeling like you’re putting in a ton of hours and are not making any progress.
- You’ve even tried accepting that this career means juggling what feels like a million different tasks and priorities and getting pulled in different directions.
- I get it because I’ve been there.
- Working like a maniac was all I knew. I was exhausted. Overweight. And all in the name of ‘a good work ethic."
The Busy Coach Planner is the only planner designed specifically for college coaches. It's based on my 23 year career as a coach and my own personal study of high performers.
Streamline your tasks and focus so you can get the RIGHT things done with greater speed and efficiency. With this Planner you will have the exact tools, systems and mindsets that my top clients use to beat procrastination, distraction and burnout.
Featuring Morning Mindset Prompts and Daily Performance Scorecard
Start your day with clear intention by filling out the planning prompts. These questions will help you start the day positive, confident and focused on what matters the most. End the day with review questions and performance scorecards that help you review and develop the habits that lead to long-term success.
Featuring prompts to help you schedule and make time for what matters most.
Each week, you’ll review your lessons learned and also establish your focus areas for growth and improvement. You’ll also complete the prompts to help you set up your ideal week, to make sure you are making time for what matters most. This is a proven strategy that helps you improve upon the habits that correlate with long-term success.
MONTHLY STRATEGY PAGES
How do you build your program exponentially in a relatively short amount of time? Through focus. Use these monthly pages to drive the direction of your month, week, and day to eliminate activities that just do NOT fit in. Strategic writing prompts will help you anticipate the major projects, events and deadlines for the month ahead. You’ll also fill out the prompts to keep track, score and balance your recruiting and the major areas of your life every single month.
4 week - Plan, Do, Review, and Improve the System
This activity is going to give you a chance to reflect back on your activities to track and see your progress, notice patterns and review your accomplishments, and it will give you the opportunity to adjust, re-invent and plan your next 4 weeks.
Exclusive Performance Coaching
Your Planner Purchase includes exclusive access to a series of short videos where Mandy Green will personally coach you on how to use each component of the planner. With these tutorials from your virtual coach, you'll be winning your days in no time!
WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST ME?
- I don’t just educate, consult, communicate and share about productivity and organization; I actually do it. I use this EXACT system for myself and my clients to help them achieve the type of success that is specific to College Coaches. I created this planner only for College Coaches and no one else is teaching or helping you with the specific demands of this job.
- I’m not JUST the Founder of Busy Coach, I have been involved with College Athletics for over 25 years in some capacity. I’ve been a College Soccer Coach for 23 years. I've worked with thousands of coaches level up their productivity and performance through Busy Coach for the last 11 years. I’ve also been the Vice President for Tudor Collegiate Strategies for the past 5 years. I GET IT.
- I’ve helped College Coaches just like you to avoid putting in the time to figure something new out and expedite the process of changing the way you currently work.
Hi, I’m Mandy Green
I created and field tested the Busy Coach High Performance Planner after working as a College Soccer Coach for 23 years.
After creating and perfecting this system for myself, I had one question on my mind: how can I help coaches win at work and succeed at life?
I understand the struggle of high-achieving coaches with too much on their plate because I went through the same troubles when I became a new mom and 1st time Division 1 Head Coach…all within 10 days of each other. I had a full plate taking over a struggling program with no full-time help for my first 3 years on the job.
This achievement system works for the way College Coaches need to work and has helped build many successful college programs, all without sacrificing time or the very important relationships with family.
To help coaches win at work and succeed at life, I took this achievement framework and turned it into the Busy Coach High Performance Planner.
This is Right For You If You Are...
- Ready to start planning for 20 minutes a day to finally get to the next level of your career.
- Ready to STOP working 60, 70, 80+ hour weeks thinking “There has to be a better way” and start getting the right things done in less time.
- Willing to STOP being buried in your inbox to finally get high value work done.
- Willing to automate more of your work so you can get a staff that is less dependent on you.
This is NOT Right For You If You Are...
- Not prepared to be more disciplined to finally get off the hamster wheel.
- Unwilling to try new solutions and prefer to stay in your comfort zone.
- Tied to doing things the way they’ve always been done even though it has you feeling overwhelmed and frustrated.
- Dead set on working 80 hour weeks, then the Busy Coach High Performance Planner is NOT for you.
I was an overworked, driven, ambitious, struggling and overwhelmed by the chaos of my program College Coach, just like you. I understand the risk you feel when deciding to invest in something like this. You work hard for your money and don’t want to waste it on something that doesn’t get results.
I’m extremely proud of the products I create and I know anyone who buys them and implements will be thrilled with their purchase.
That’s why I’m offering a 30-day money back guarantee. While I can’t guarantee your results, I can guarantee your satisfaction with the quality of the product.
Of course, if you’re not happy with the Busy Coach Performance Planner, I will refund your money within 30 days of purchase.
TRY IT AND SEE
Click the button below and go through the training for yourself.
I’ll bet that you’ll have more time and freedom in a matter of days (and a WHOLE lot less stress and overwhelm).
Think about it…
If ALL this does is to save you one hour a week… that’s an extra 52 hours every year for LIFE.
If your time is worth more than $1.86 an hour then it’s an absolute no brainer to join (especially because most of our clients save WAY more than just one hour a week).
And if it doesn’t work for you?
Your investment is protected by our 30-day guarantee so there’s absolutely no risk for you.
All you need to do is say “yes” by clicking the button below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's new in the Busy Coach Performance Planner? 2.0?
Why you don’t make a digital app for this?
Why does the journal last 90 days?
When is the best time of the year to start using the planner?
When do I get access to the College Coach Specific Planner & Training?
How does the annual subscription work? What are the advantages of getting one?
What if I decide this isn’t for me?
What if I just can’t do it on my own?
LEARN HOW TO FOCUS ON THE WORK THAT MATTERS MOST SO YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Get your priorities in order, structure your days and build a system that works for youYES! LOCK IN MY SPECIAL OFFER FOR $49!