How Would You Like to Cut 10+ Hours Off Your Workweek by Maximizing Staff Roles?
Get the Replay of the Delegation Workshop for Coaches
In just 1 week, you'll discover how to take your assistant from Good To GREAT with our nationally renowned delegation system that has already been used by hundreds of coaches from all over the country.
The information Mandy has provided has helped me build structure and systems that will forever impact how I work in the future. EVERYTHING you have provided has been spot on and EXTREMELY helpful. Honestly this is the best money I ever spent!
-Tommy Verdell, Basketball Coach
The content Mandy has put together is literally GOLD for coaches. Instead of just posting randomly about different things, we now plan out what our content will be each day of each month. So if you’re looking to both become more organized with your recruit content AND save time, Mandy’s social media plan is just the thing you need!
- Elizabeth Wulf, Wesleyan University
Mandy was amazingly helpful in helping me prioritize and understand each step in my social media journey. Her consulting style is easy going, informative and from what I can see so far (only been a few days) - VERY effective. I highly recommend her services and will likely use her in the future again!
-Adam Hildabrand, MCLA Soccer
This workshop is for you if . . .
Your a head coach, a recruiting coordinator, or if you are an assistant who has aspirations of being a head coach.
At the moment, you feel stuck doing work you should hand off.
Or, maybe you want to make progress on your most important priorities, but tiny tasks, reminders, and a million other things on your to-do list crowd your schedule.
You could try to break through these productivity roadblocks on your own. Or you could push the “easy button” and get a systematic blueprint for getting the help you deserve.
In the Delegation Workshop for Coaches, I will reveal to you a system for delegating, training, and leveraging your assistant.
Delegation isn’t just about moving stuff off your plate. It’s about developing others while efficiently achieving specific organizational outcomes. Delegation takes some work on a leader’s part to determine who is ready for specific assignments and who can take ownership, while not taking control.
What You’ll Learn
You’ll learn to create fair but demanding accountability systems that get results. Using an adaptable delegation process, you’ll plan and prepare for giving assignments and structure tasks that develop others. By employing an empowerment cycle, you can communicate clear expectations about performance standards.
Why you want to learn it
You can’t do everything yourself. Identifying opportunities for delegating tasks, and the people who are ready to tackle them, is a key management skill for getting things done on time. Knowing the fine art of delegating enables you to produce results through empowerment!
How it will help you
While it might seem like you can just hand over a task to someone else and they’ll handle it, sometimes it’s not that easy. This workshop helps you discern who can handle what, and you’ll have a system for communicating those tasks in a way team members understand and feel empowered. You’ll hold others accountable for given responsibilities, enabling you to produce more work in less time through the collaboration.
At the completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to develop and train others
- Plan and prepare for a delegation meeting
- Communicate clear performance standards for follow-up and accountability
- Identify elements of, and apply the empowerment cycle
- Use Human Relations principles to coach toward empowerment
By the end of this program,
- How to maximize your assistant to free your time.
- Ten common mistakes to avoid with your assistant.
- An eye-opening exploration of all the opportunities having an assistant can give you.
- Eight power tips from Michael Hyatt & Company Executive Assistants.
- Where to find your dream assistant.
- Common objections to passing off work to your assistant, and how you can overcome them.
- The secret sauce to onboarding your new assistants.
- Meeting rhythms for clear and efficient communication.
- A proven method for effortless, effective delegation.
- Next-level secrets for how to expand an assistant’s responsibilities.
- And more.
I can’t wait for you to join the Delegation Workshop for Coaches.
In case you don't know me, my name is Mandy Green and I have been a college soccer coach for 22 years and am the founder of Busy Coach. I also have been Dan Tudor's National Recruiting Coordinator for 4 years now.
I know that delegation is an area of personal and professional management that many coaches struggle with. The difficulty stems from our need to control outcomes and a strongly rooted belief that we know how to do things best.
It's often a scary prospect even to think about letting someone else take over a task or duty we've been doing for a while:
What if they don't do it correctly?
What if the outcome is not up to my standards?
What if they don't do it the way I've been doing it?
What if I become less essential to my program?
What if, (gasp), they do it better than me?
Think about it coach. By nature we love to keep control. We also fear the repercussions when our support staff fails to complete something correctly or in a timely manner. The failure might reflect badly on us so we take the path of least resistance. Rather than working on improving our delegation skills to the other coaches we work with, sometimes we simply keep hold of more tasks. That way we can make sure things are done completely the way we want them done. Being overworked somehow seems less risky than having things done that might not meet our exact requirements.
Delegation means taking true responsibility and inevitably means giving up some control.
Delegation, when done well, benefits everyone. You have more time to concentrate on the main responsibilities of your position. Your support staff will have more opportunities to expand and enrich their jobs. An added bonus is the fact that because delegation relieves your own time pressures, the job gets done better in the long run.
So, cast off your preconceptions about delegation! You were doing a good job before: You can do even better when you delegate more. With a fresh perspective and little courage to "let go", you'll be amazed by what you can achieve!
Come join us for the workshop!
Success loves speed,
When you register for this workshop,
Four streamlined step-by-step live classes to give you the exact tools, frameworks, and skills you need to delegate ANYTHING off your plate, without it ever bouncing back.
You will get worksheets, templates, and the recordings of the 4 sessions.
Each morning you'll get an email training you on the right mindset you need to have to make sure you are ready to shift into this work.
You will have access to me for the rest of the year to answer any follow-up questions you may have.
You get all of this for just $49 when you join us NOW in the Delegation Workshop for Coaches!
Plus, there’s ZERO RISK on this one. And I mean it! My commitment to you is that if you don’t feel like you’ve received 10x ROI after the first day of the workshop — I’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
All The Tools You Need To Successfully Free Up Your Time By Delegating Tasks to Your Staff.
- Mindset Training: What are your current beliefs about your ability to delegate?
- I’ll reveal our 4D Mix Framework and how to apply it to your workday, no matter what type of work you do…
- You’ll identify exactly what delegating is going to be WORTH to you in real monetary terms, so that you can delegate the right things first
- You’ll get complete clarity on how to stop getting caught in the "decision trap" as you start to delegate!
- Get clear on exactly what you need to communicate with your team so that they can always be 5 steps ahead of you.
- Mindset Training: How your identity is tied to being a hard worker and how that is holding you back.
Our P.I.C. principles to better understand WHY people don’t make the
decisions you need them to make
- We’ll help you identify which tasks to delegate first to create the most success.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to easily transfer anything off your
plate without the need to create long & immediately obsolete SOP’s!
- Mindset Training: Your belief that nobody can do the task better than you.
- You will learn the 3 factors you should consider when deciding which tasks to take off of your plate.
- How to capture, organize, and how to successfully pass of a task (this process will significantly reduce how long it will take on onboard new assistants in the future)
- The step-by-step IPO process to ensure you are going to be successful communicating the task you want off of your plate.
- Mindset Training: Attack the process, not the person.
- How to use our "IPO approach" to make sure your expectations are
met every time you delegate something off your plate
- The 3 critical must-ask questions to delegate with more ease + success.
- Exactly what to do before every delegation handoff to make the
odds of success increase 10X!
Click here to get access to the replays